Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

menu...September week 3

I haven't been as devout about getting my menus posted because I have a calendar now that has space on the side of each day that I write my meal plan in. I really like that and since I can go back and look at past weeks at a glance I may stop posting these. When I am making my dinner, however, it's nice to be able to click here and click to my recipe or the recipe I am using.

Monday
bacon, potato and summer corn hash (so good -- recipe to come), eggs your way, oat apple fritters

Tuesday
beef stew, mashed potatoes, salad with buttermilk ranch

Wednesday
BBQ pork tenderloin on buns, summer succotash

Thursday
spaghetti with marinara and cheese sauce, Italian chopped salad

Friday
Friday night football, just me and the girl
Nigella's pea mash, salmon pattiesroasted potatoes

* Tried and true
* New to me



1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I use that little spot on the calendar for the same thing! :) LOVE Michelle's planners. (Mine has Our Lady of Guadalupe on the cover but I have been lobbying Michelle to do one with the San Damiano cross.)