Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekly Menu

.

This weekend and next week looks to be a little more relaxing than recent weeks. With Election Day just a few days away, I plan to spend much of the weekend in prayer. But, I am looking forward to longer spells of nothingness and some time devoted to baking. I haven't planned anything special, because if I plan them, they won't happen, you know. But, I'll be sure to post recipes if they do.

Saturday -- Feast of All Saints
Lunch: Skyline chilitos
Dinner:
Three Cheese Pizza Bianca and Pepperoni Pizza Crescents

Sunday -- All Souls Day
Brunch: Bacon Eggs, Cinnamon Toast Cups
Dinner: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Italian bread, salad

Monday
Lunch: Soup and sandwiches
Dinner: Cheddar Brats, Sweet Potato Pancakes, Applesauce, Beer Bread

Tuesday -- Feast of St. Charles Borromeo
Lunch: celebrating the Feast Day at Mass and lunch
Dinner: Golden Potato Leek Soup with Cheddar Toasts

Wednesday
Lunch: Tuna bean salad
Dinner: Skyline chili in the crock pot (I'll post this recipe)

Thursday
Lunch: Pizza Hut reader reward lunch (if you're a homeschooler and you haven't signed up for this -- you
really must)

Dinner: Chinese Chicken and Mushrooms, white rice (I really enjoy the Chicken and Mushrooms at Panda, so I'll let you know if this is a good knock-off)

Friday
Lunch: Waffles
Dinner: Salmon Patties, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, peas, applesauce


*Tried and true
* New to me

No comments: