Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Autumn Yum

.

I was shopping in Kohls a few weeks ago desperately hunting for a pair of shoes to wear to a black tie event when I came across some autumn-scented candles that I snatched up and I've since been burning around the kitchen. The scent of pumpkin spice and cinnamon has put me in a serious autumn baking mood and now I'm craving baked goods. I thought I'd link to all my fall-ish recipes -- the ones that smell so good while they are baking and fill the house with smells of autumn.

Pumpkin Roll Cake

Pumpkin Ice Cream and Snickerdoodles

Pumpkin Upside Down Cake

Poor Man's Cake

Pumpkin Harvest Bread

Sweet Potato Pie

Gingersnaps

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares

Pumpkin Muffins and Pumpkins Chocolate Chip Bread

Applesauce Molasses Cake

And, I'm going to be trying this recipe soon, also. Like the author of that post, I refuse to support Starbuck's West Coast liberal agenda, but sometimes I crave their lattes.

.

No comments: