Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekly Menu

This weekend we have dinner plans both nights (as long as Faith's cold doesn't get any worse). I am bringing dessert both nights, but I'm off the hook for dinner! Of course, I can't just make one dessert.

I have a backlog of recipes to share with you and I'm hoping to find some time this weekend to get some of them up. I'm especially excited to share my thoughts on Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, which we've been eating all week and I looooove.

Saturday
Lunch: Skyline chili
Dinner: Lemon Snow Cake and Sugar Cookie Bars

Sunday
Lunch: BLTs and fruit
Dinner: Rhubarb Streusal Pie and Snickerdoodle Bars

Monday
Lunch: Grilled ham and cheese
Dinner: Cajun Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday
Lunch: Cheese pizza
Dinner: BLT and C salad, Artisan bread

Wednesday
Dinner: Chili Potatoes (I know its' spring and I shouldn't want chili, but a chili-stuffed potato just sounds so good -- I'll hope for a chilly/chili day)

Thursday
Lunch: quesadillas
Dinner: Asiago Roast Beef Sandwiches, Berry Salad, Black Bean Salad (a simplified version of this)

Friday
Lunch: cheese, fruit and crackers
Dinner: Linguine and Clam Sauce, salad, Artisan bread

* Tried and true
* New to me

No comments: