Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekly Menu


Well, as I said way back when, we lived off the fat of the land for quite a while. I had round steak in the freezer, as well as some chicken and a chuck roast. We also had lots of leftovers. I have a couple more days of dinner food left, but need to plan and make a trip to the grocery store.

I have a couple uncooked boneless chicken breasts left for tonight's dinner, a package of kosher hot dogs and sauerkraut for Tuesday, and leftover pot roast from last night to eat hot with gravy open faced on Wednesday. Thursday brings breakfast for dinner because I have both eggs and bacon, and then Friday is bringing some salmon I think. I need to plan it all out to see.

Monday -- Ohio State vs. Texas in the Fiesta Bowl
Lunch: leftovers, leftovers and more leftovers
Dinner: Chicken Chop Suey, Blondies

Tuesday
Lunch: Leftover pizza
Dinner: Hot dogs with sauerkraut and/or chili, Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese, veggies and dip

Wednesday
Lunch: Wendy's chili after Mass
Dinner: Hot Wet Beef Sandwiches, baked potatoes, buttered corn

Thursday
Lunch: sandwiches and chips
Dinner: Bacon eggs, French toast cups, fruit

Friday
Lunch: pancakes and fruit
Dinner: Nicoise Salad

* Tried and true
* New to me

.

No comments: