Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just Pics

.



I am trying to get caught up with all the dishes I've made recently and intend to post here, but for now I have "just pics." This was my birthday cake this year and homemade vanilla ice cream. Though we were out of town on my actual birthday, I squeezed in a cake over the weekend. This is the third year in row that this has been my birthday cake: Caramel Buttermilk Cake and Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (found here).


.

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Oh, dear..did you make your own birthday cake? You gotta teach the family that recipe in time for next year's BD. (big smile & a wink)I can see why it's your favorite...looks yummy. N
cucinananette.blogspot.com
crookedhalocatholicblog.blogspot.com