Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekly Menu

.
Did you notice that I missed posting my menu last week? I lived without and I did survive, although I had to make two trips to the store instead of one. Our neighborhood held its annual garage sale last weekend, which we (unfortunately) participated in, and ball games and life was just too crazy. So I decided we could live off the fat of the land -- almost. Halfway through the week I waved the white flag, made a second trip to the store, and bought some groceries. All's well that ends well. Now, on to next week.

We still have ball games, but no parties that I can think of. Doug is into golf outing season so it seems that at least one day a week he's gone for dinner -- but, that's an easy night for me.

Saturday
Lunch: Skyline Chili
Dinner: Backyard Barbecue Chicken, Roasted Corn, Marinated Beans, Bread

Sunday
Lunch: Oven Denver Omelet, Strawberry Coffeecake
Dinner: Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple, white rice, Broccoli Arrabiata

Monday
Lunch: Walking Tacos
Dinner: Fripp Chicken and Parmesan Garlic Orzo, fresh fruit

Tuesday
Lunch: Lunchy Munchy Corndog Muffins
Dinner: Pizza

Wednesday
Dinner: Falafel Pita with Cucumber Sauce

Thursday
Lunch: Tomato Bruchetta and cheese
Dinner: Burgers, Peppery Monterey Jack Pasta Salad

Friday
Lunch: Nachos
Dinner: Lentil Salad with Salmon

* Tried and true
* New to me

.


No comments: