Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Monday, December 28, 2009

What are you doin' New Year's Eve?


If you're in central Ohio, be sure to stop by. There will be lots of food and drinks and plenty of fireworks at midnight.



I'm not offering my usual over-the-top spread, since my mom and my brothers are bringing a few munchy items, but I am making a few favorite treats.

Cowboy Caviar and chips

Guacamole (Green Pea variety or Original, I haven't decided) and blue corn chips

Awesome Spinach and Crab Dip
and sliced, toasted baguettes

Tuscan Hummus and toasted pitas

Spicy Nuts

Caramel Puff Corn


No comments: