Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Whew!

.



I admit that I am completely whipped, but thankful for family (and friends) and glad that all my dishes turned out well. I followed my time line almost to the letter and dinner was served at exactly 5:30 p.m., just when I had hoped. We have tons of leftovers, so we'll be eating yummy Thanksgiving dinner for days.

My husband took a picture of one of the tables and sent it to me from his phone, so I thought I'd share.

Good night!


.

4 comments:

cmarie said...

This table is so warm and inviting to see. I hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyed by all!

Sara said...

Beautiful! We didn't take any pictures---we just ate!

Lana said...

Oh, what a lovely table!! We ate at one of my SIL house and didn't get pictures. Her place wasn't big enough for a large table, but we all had more than enough. We truly do have much to be thankful for:~D

Sarah said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving table, Barbara!