Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost There

.
The end of my baking list, that is. Guess what Peach and I did today? I frosted and she sprinkled. What a team.



I've crossed off all the cookies from my to-do list. Thank goodness. And Christmas dinner rolls are ready to go into the oven. I'll freeze them and then reheat them on Christmas.

Tomorrow I'll make the Cream Cheese Danish, the Buche de Noel and the Cinnamon Bun Bread. And of course the Chicken Parmesan and Baked Ziti.

With the Christmas music playing and the children watching Christmas movies, it's really not like work at all.


.

No comments: