Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pass the Pineapple, Please


.
My youngest brother emailed me today to double check that Thanksgiving is at my house. It always is, I guess he was just making sure we weren't try to ditch him or something.



I said I'd really rather do it in Hawaii, but I'm out of bucks.



He responded that he has a spot all picked out.









I told him to move over because he's hogging the towel.


Somehow beautifully roasted turkey breasts and golden pumpkin pies pale, don't they?

.

1 comment:

Michele said...

nope:) they don't pale:)