Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Western Spaghetti

.
No, not a pasta recipe. Just a funny. I'm sort of in a cooking funk this week. (I'm sort of in a funk all over.) I almost ordered take out tonight (gasp!). I know -- it's really no big deal. But, it's very unlike me.

So instead of a recipe today you get a funny. My 18-year-old son found this to be amusing, so I thought your kids might too.



1 comment:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I did enjoy it, Barbara, and I know my kids will, too. (They're already in bed for the night--allegedly--though I continue to hear various thumps & bumps & sneezes.)

Thank you for these videos. They do my heart good.

[I'm in a bit of a funk, also.]