Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekly Menu

.

This menu is hardly worth posting. In fact, if I didn't need to write it down to make my grocery list, I wouldn't bother. But, I do need to feed my family this week, even if we will be extra busy, so I must plan. It's bare bones, though. I warned you.

Saturday
Lunch: Skyline chili chilitos
Dinner: BLT pizza and pepperoni pizza

Sunday:
Lunch: Waffles and ham
Dinner: Brats, baked beans, Bacon and onion potato salad

Monday
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Red Beans and Rice, bread, fruit

Tuesday
Lunch: Grilled Cheese and tomato soup
Dinner: Turkey Chop Suey

Wednesday
Lunch: Ham and Cheese sandwiches
Dinner: Spaghetti and a quick marinara sauce, bread, salad

Thursday
Lunch: eggs and toast
Dinner: Wedding Soup, bread

Friday
Lunch: Baked potatoes
Dinner: Black bean Chilaquiles, fresh fruit

* Tried and true


1 comment:

Anne said...

Barbara - I always want to tell you how much I love reading your menus, so I'm taking the time to do it now. They're great for ideas. But also your organization is inspirational. I am determined to follow your example...soon.

:o)