Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Friday, May 23, 2008

I Never Knew

.

I can never scold my husband again for not reading package directions. Below is the text of an email my mom sent to me. I never knew...

"I've been using aluminum foil for more years than I care to remember. Great stuff, but sometimes it can be a pain. You know, like when you are in the middle of doing something and you try to pull some foil out and the roll comes out of the box. Then you have to put the roll back in the box and start over. The darn roll always comes out at the wrong time.

Well, I would like to share this with you. Yesterday I went to throw out an empty Reynolds foil box and for some reason I turned it and looked at the end of the box. And written on the end it said, “Press here to lock end”. Right there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has this little locking tab been there? I then looked at a generic brand of aluminum foil and it had one, too. I then looked at a box of Saran wrap and it had one too!"

I sure checked my box and it's there -- plain as day (sort of -- it is on the end of the box).

If you all ready know this, don't leave a comment and make me feel dumber than I already feel. If you didn't know this, leave a comment and let me know so I won’t feel so dumb!

.

1 comment: