Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For Your Snacking Pleasure



I'm short on time this week, but wanted to post a note about this pleasurable treat. St. Nick brought us a bag of the Kettle style (he's a swell guy isn't he?). Isn't wasn't too pricey -- I think about $3.50 a bag (o.k. it was a treat), and really, really good (I don't use two "reallys" for nothin' ya know). The bag actually suggested that you could eat it for breakfast with milk on top and it was just good enough that I might try, if there was any left at breakfast.

If you can get it at your market, grab some for the Season. Or give it as a gift -- you'll be well-liked, I promise.



.

1 comment:

Dea said...

Oh Barbara I just LOVE Kettle corn! I'm so jealous right now! ;-) I have a good recipe to make your own somewhere, will have to post it, but am starting a diet tomorrow (yes, I know too close to Christmas, but better than waiting until January!) so it might be awhile!