Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Cool Cutting Boards



My mom went shopping this week and brought me a treat. These cool cutting boards, a separate one for veggies, chicken, beef, and fish. While I am not a big fan of silicone, and I refuse to bake with it for fear of cooking the chemicals into our food, I like these cutting boards. They are almost as thin as card stock, so they take up no room at all stashed in between my Kitchen Aid and cookbooks, and they stick to the counter when you're cutting. While I clean my cutting boards in hot soapy water and don't really worry about cross contamination, I kind of like having separate boards, especially for veggies, which we frequently eat without cooking. I suppose anything that makes prep work more fun, can't be bad.

.

No comments: