Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Stewart's Soda





My husband and children have informed me that these Stewart's Key Lime Sodas are "the bomb." I picked up some four-packs for the Fourth. They were a real treat and everyone enjoyed the product as much as they enjoyed having a cold beverage in a real glass bottle. Doug even said he would enjoy one of these just as much as a cold beer. That's saying something. I didn't try the Key Lime, but I do have a favorite -- the Orange 'n' Cream.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Stewart sodas are truly a wonderful treat I love the Key lime