Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekly Menu

.

Coming out of my sugar coma here to figure out what's for dinner this week. Just kidding, I only had one piece of Cherry Pie and not a bite of anything else. Still, I had a stomachache from that, so I'm trying to stay away from sugar today. We have got a buttload of leftovers so I'm forcing them upon my family for the next two days -- until it's all gone.

This week are softball playoffs, so we could have three games at dinner time -- plans are flexible.

Monday
Dinner: Sausages, Beans and hot dogs, fruit salad, pasta salad, bread

Tuesday
Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwiches
Dinner: Pulled chicken (leftover BBQ chicken), with sauce over baked potatoes, watermelon

Wednesday
Lunch: Cheese pizza

Dinner: Denver Fritatta, muffins

Thursday
Lunch: Turkey and herbed cream cheese wraps
Dinner:
Slowcooker Carnitas, Black beans, rice

Friday
Lunch: Bread, fruit and cheese
Dinner:
BLT and C Salad, bread, fruit

* Tried and true
* New to me

No comments: