Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Teach every child about food

As a mother I provide wholesome meals for my children, but I often fail at teaching my children about why it's important to eat right, and how to do it for themselves. Take 20 minutes today to watch this video. It's a real kick in the pants that every American family needs.

1 comment:

Debs said...

Really good watch Barbara, thanks for the heads up. He's on TV here a lot on various crusades like this and I really like him although I still have nightmares from his free-range chicken/egg campaign. *shudder*