Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You ARE Out There

.
I am quite relieved. I was beginning to feel like just another Google hit.

Thanks for popping in and saying "Hi." I now know that old friends are still visiting, as well as a few new friends. I love that the Internet has brought me some new friends -- even a few from across the wide ocean.

I've got some recipes to post yet this week (tonight's Pork
Scaloppine), and a grocery post brewing. How 'bout those grocery prices?

..

1 comment:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I'm HATING the grocery prices!! It's getting really challenging to feed us healthy meals on a budget, especially since my Big Kids are getting older and having bigger appetites. Conversations with family and friends have shown me that I do better than most in keeping costs down, but it's not "down enough" for my liking.