Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

German Tea

.
A girlfriend gave me two boxes of tea from this company yesterday. Really yummy stuff. What she gave me came from Germany, but they have an US website and two US stores.

I've already brewed two pots of vanilla tea, and could get addicted to it really quickly. She also gave me a box of Earl Grey. Most of their tea comes loose, which I prefer, but the boxes she gave me are called MasterBags, and they brew a two-cup pot. I love brewing a pot of tea. It's really all in the process, as the process is partly what makes the tea so relaxing. I think pulling out these big bags, with the German instructions on it makes it more fun, too.

At these prices, I guess I'll go easy on it, but I might have to put in an order. They have many locations in Germany. I wish I could just get on a plane and make a trip myself. How fun would that be to sit in an old German "dorf" and sip a cup of tea?


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out www.twistedfigtearoom.com