Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Weekly Menu

This week is as plain and simple as I can get it. I still have a few gifts to buy, some pajamas to make, almost all my baking and all the wrapping to do. I am starting to get panicked, as I always am during this week of the year.

I'll try to get more cookies reviewed this week, although I know it's getting late for everyone.

Sunday
Brunch: Pancakes and bacon
Dinner: with friends (someone else is cooking, woohoo!)

Monday
Lunch: chicken corn dogs, carrot sticks
Dinner: Potato Borek, salad, bread

Tuesday
Lunch: Quesadillas
Dinner: Baked Potato Soup

Wednesday
Lunch: eat out
Dinner: Chili with spaghetti, cornbread

Thursday
Lunch: Noodles with Garlic and Breadcrumbs
Dinner: Tortellini Soup, bread

Friday
Lunch: Eggs and toast
Dinner: Linguine and Clam Sauce, bread

Saturday
Lunch: Skyline Chili
Dinner: Pizza

.

1 comment:

Dea said...

Hi Barbara! Something told me that potato borek would appeal to you! ;-) I hope you like it - let me know how you get on!