Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Food E-Newsletters



I get a few food e-newsletters and thought I'd share for anyone who is interested.

Parents.com has a good one -- this week they offer some great-looking sandwich recipes. Just click on the Parents.com link here, create a free profile, and then sign up for Parents Weekly Recipe -- don't forget to click "submit."

I also get the Martha Stewart Living e-newsletter. While it is sometimes very Martha (i.e. sometimes the recipes can be complicated and require ingredients I cannot buy in Ohio) I frequently find one or two recipes hat turn out to be easy and yummy. Go to this page to sign up.

Kraft Food & Family is another good one. You may be familiar with this paper edition, which I'm not certain is still published, but this e-edition is just as nice and I just print the recipes I like. I find that these recipes are not too "Kraft-ish" in that most recipes don't require specific Kraft ingredients. I rarely use the suggested brand.

Betty Crocker
also offer three different e-newsletters. What else can I say -- you can't go wrong with Betty.

.

No comments: