Merciful God, You are great in compassion and Your tenderness for us is without measure. We ask You to give us today our daily bread, and also provide for the needs of all of Your hungry children around the world. Through Christ Your Son and Our Lord. Amen.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Still cooking...but not here



I'm no longer posting new recipes here. I have come to the conclusion that I am just not a food blogger. I am a mom, a wife, a Catholic woman who cooks and bakes, sometimes because I want to, mostly because I need to. So I will be posting the best of my recipes with all of my other life matters...at Praying for Grace .

I will not close down this blog, as I still use it for reference, and I hope you feel welcome to keep coming here to find what you need. But do stop over to my life blog and find out what's still cooking.

7 comments:

Jmhhsp313 said...

Thank you for leaving this blog up. I love your recipes and have missed you, but I understand. God bless. Janice

Jamie Jo said...

I was looking for your baked oatmeal recipe, (I use it all the time, but wanted to link it to a Catholic online group I belong to) but couldn't find it from your main page!! Sad you closed it down, but happy you kept it open, I refer to you all the time!!

Love you!

Barbara said...

My Baked oatmeal is right here, babes:
http://blessusolord.blogspot.com/2007/09/baked-oatmeal.html

I will keep posting at Praying for grace. I just didn't feel right calling this a "food blog."

PS I mailed your scapulars yesterday.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I TOTALLY need you to keep this here! It's my favorite Online Cookbook :)

Barbara said...

It will stay open as long as blogger lets it open!

Unknown said...

Love your recipes! Will follow you at Praying for Grace. I echo the hooray on keeping this site open!

Beth said...

I'm working on planning meals for December and I was out of ideas, then I remembered this site. Thank you for leaving it here and all the hard work you did putting it together.

Beth